This is a nifty new blog hop I stumbled across and thought it looked like fun! They ask questions and I (and lots of others) fill in the blanks. It’s called Friday Fill-In! So last night, after a long day of baby-sitting my grandson, the pTiny pTerodactyl, I booted up my computer, filled out the questions, and, exhausted, went to bed. This morning, I got up early so that I could link up to the site before pTpT came over for another day in his grandparents loving care, only to discover that, overnight, there was a new set of questions listed. Yikes! BUT since it was the only entry I had planned for this day, and I thought my answers were incredibly clever, I am posting it any how with my apologies and a promise to get it right next time.
1. Let me find a way to lose my muffin-tops.
2. I loved going through the Panama Canal on a cruise ship.
3. Listen here: Dog, no more stealing my socks. Or…Listen here: Cat, no more sleeping on my head.
4. PBS’s “Downton Abbey”, I love talking about it.
5. When I was younger, I thought the moon really was made of cheese!
6. Watching the movie, “Some Like It Hot” always makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to, collapsing after my grandson goes home for the day, tomorrow my plans included dinner with my dear friends and Sunday I intend to do loads of laundry and read the paper!